Monday, June 29, 2009

You name it

Someone asked me why I did not write blogs in English...
OK, there you go, I am writing to you in English! :p


I am heading to Switzerland tomorrow.

I still cannot believe that I have stayed in Davis for one academic year!

I thought I just met Yumi, Rania and Jina, my exchange students friends, in fall quarter 2008. I thought I was still the one who hated Davis so much in fall quarter 2008. I thought I was not gonna make any friend in Davis in fall quarter 2008.

Things are always non-predictable.

I've made many good friends who shared their happiness and sadness with me. Now I love this little cow town so much! Even though Davis is not a big city, I enjoy the living condition here since here is quiet, safe and friendly!

Oh, here are my beloved Davis crews! :)













↑ The Engineering Doctors and Undergrad students! My Korean oppas and unni! They are just too much fun!














↑ Our former Club-International President, Jay (on the left hand side).My (fake?) Japanese friend, Yumi. The hard working Jina (on the right side)! :)














↑ The Pacifico Crew. I always go there for fun, not FOOD!! :p

Since I attended the university, I realized how difficult it was to keep in touch and maintain good connection with others. Despite all the obstacles I had in my first quarter here, I still made many good friends throughout the academic year! I was very blessed to meet all these friends! Other friends' pictures may not be included here, but I just want to tell them I love them as well! :)

Additionally, thanks to Waypoint Church! Although I am not a Christian, I go to the Sunday service (regularly?) The Sunday worship service helps me to refresh myself. Thanks to Nhu and Connie who always think about me and invite me to events!

Most importantly, I want to give my special thanks to my beloved parents! You never refuse any request I made, and you support me a lot (financially?) Making money is so difficult, especially after the economic downturn last year. Nonetheless, you are still willing to let me go everywhere I want without saying a word. I know I am such a lucky girl! :)

Bye, Davis! I will be back in August!

1 comment:

  1. How fun to go to Switzerland-You are just the traveling WONDER!!! Have fun--learn a lot :) Check out our blog when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete